USHLI Conference Registration Rates
|Badge Type||Through Dec. 8||Through Jan. 8||Through Feb. 8|
|Student Group (10+)||$250||$275||$300|
- Please make checks and purchase orders payable to: United States Hispanic Leadership Institute, Inc. Our address is 431 S. Dearborn St., Suite 1203, Chicago, IL 60605
- Full payment must be received by the applicable deadline. If registration fees are not received prior to the applicable deadline, the fee will increase in accordance with the registration pricing schedule.
- Our online portal also accepts Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. A processing fee (2.5%) will be applied to the subtotal if the account is paid by Credit Card.
- There is a 5% cancellation penalty if canceled by Tuesday, January 8, 2019, and a 50% penalty if canceled by Friday, February 8, 2019.
USHLI Conference FAQs
- Networking receptions
- Thursday evening documentary
- Friday breakfast, lunch, and dance
- Saturday lunch, dinner, and dance
- Entrance into the Graduate School Fair and Career Connection Stations
- Closing session
- Click here to view the tentative agenda. We will update this page regularly.
- Students with a valid school I.D. can receive the student discount. This includes high school, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Conference attendees are required to review and accept the rules and regulations when they register for the conference. Click here to view the 2019 Rules and Regulations.
- Attendees must register by the applicable deadlines. If a conference registration is not received by the applicable deadline, the fee will increase in accordance with the registration pricing schedule. This rule also applies to check and purchase orders.
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Grade Level
- Preferred First Name
- Preferred Pronouns
- Primary Address
- Mobile Phone
- Facebook URL, Twitter URL, and/or LinkedIn
- Resume (College Students Only)
- Food Allergies and/or Dietary Restrictions
- Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number (We will share this info with our security team)
- We offer a $20 discount per person when 10+ or more students register as a group. No code is necessary to receive the discount. Simply register 10+ students as a group.