USHLI Conference Registration Rates 2020
|Badge Type||Through DEC. 13||Through JAN. 17||Through FEB. 14|
|Student Group (10+)||$270||$295||$320|
- Please make checks and purchase orders payable to: United States Hispanic Leadership Institute, Inc. Our address is 431 S. Dearborn St., Suite 1203, Chicago, IL 60605
- Our online portal also accepts Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. A processing fee (2.5%) will be applied to the subtotal if the account is paid by Credit Card.
- There is a 5% cancellation penalty if canceled by Tuesday, January 14, 2020, and a 50% penalty if canceled by Friday, February 14, 2020. No-show registrations are non-refundable.
- All registration substitutions and modifications must be made by February 14, 2020.
USHLI Conference FAQs
- Networking receptions
- Thursday evening special event (TBD)
- Friday breakfast, lunch, and dance
- Saturday lunch, dinner, and dance
- Entrance into the Graduate School Fair and Career Connection Stations
- Closing session
- Click here to view the tentative agenda. We will update this page regularly.
- Students with a valid school I.D. can receive the student discount. This includes high school, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Conference attendees are required to review and accept the rules and regulations when they register for the conference. Click here to view the 2020 Rules and Regulations.
- Attendees must register by the applicable deadlines. If a conference registration is not received by the applicable deadline, the fee will increase in accordance with the registration pricing schedule. This rule also applies to check and purchase orders.
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Grade Level
- Preferred First Name
- Preferred Pronouns
- Primary Address
- Mobile Phone
- Facebook URL, Twitter URL, and/or LinkedIn
- Resume (College Students Only)
- Food Allergies and/or Dietary Restrictions
- Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number (We will share this info with our security team)
Only college students are required to upload their resume. This is a new requirement. Our team added a career development component to the conference called ‘Career Connections’ and we encourage everyone to partake. If you do not upload a resume on our online registration from by February 14, 2020, you will be asked to upload a copy when you check-in to the conference. Be sure to have a printed copy available during the conference.
- We offer a $20 discount per person when 10+ or more students register as a group. No code is necessary to receive the discount. Simply register 10+ students as a group.