Over the last 37 years, the United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI) has empowered minorities and similarly disenfranchised groups through leadership development, civic engagement, and research. Most importantly, USHLI has:
- Registered 2.3 million new voters
- Published 425 reports on Latino demographics in the Almanac of Latino Politics
- Organized 36 national conferences attended by leaders representing 40 states
- Trained over 900,000 present and future leaders
- Awarded over $1.3 million in scholarships and internships.
In 2014, USHLI was honored by Univision Communications and the National Immigration Forum for registering naturalized citizens to vote.