National Conference of USHLI
February 12-15, 2015
Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
301 East North Water Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
The USHLI Conference mission is to train a broad cross section of Hispanic leaders by promoting education, unity, leadership development, and servant leadership.
About the Conference
The USHLI conference has been held in Chicago for the last 31 years. The conference attracts leaders from over 40 states and 1,000 affiliated groups and organizations to celebrate our heritage and further empower our communities. The USHLI conference is the largest cross-generational Hispanic conference in the nation, attracting high school and college students, young and mid-career professionals, senior citizens, and public officials representing all levels of government.
The conference brings participants together to develop and/or strengthen their leadership skills and to grow as servant leaders. Participants will hear nationally prominent, standing-ovation quality speakers and workshop presenters who are highly interactive and experts in their field.
This conference is an extraordinary opportunity for vendors to meet consumers, universities to recruit students, constituents to meet national policy-makers, and for employers to meet future employees. This conference provides sponsors an opportunity to contribute to the development of this nation´s present and future leaders and connect with a broad cross section of America´s $1.3 trillion Hispanic consumer market.
For sponsorship information, please contact Tammy Deavours at TDeavours@ushli.org or by calling (312) 427-8683.
Registration fee covers networking receptions; Friday breakfast, lunch, dinner and dance; Saturday lunch, dinner and dance; concurrent workshop sessions, forums, entrance to the exhibit area and closing session. Registration opens in September.
|| Payment Deadline:
||Dec 31, 2014
||Feb 11, 2015
Group of 10+
- All participants who are eligible (U.S. Citizens of voting age) must be registered to vote.
- All information requested on the Conference Registration Form must be complete.
- Students must be taking 12 or more credit hours andd provide a valid student identification number to qualify for the "Student Rate."
- Payment must be recieved by the applicable deadline. If early registration fees are not recieved prior to the applicable deadline, the fee will increase according to the registration pricing schedule.
- Purchase Orders must be signed by AUTHORIZED OFFICIALS of agencies, universities, and organizations to be accepted. Funds must be recieved before the applicable deadline or price of registration will increase according to the schedule above.
- Qualified groups must provide the name, email address, complete mailing address, and telephone number(s) for each group member when they register. All information must be recieved prior to Febrary 11, substitutions may be made only at the on-sie conference registration desk.
- A photo I.D. is required for all participants at on-site registration.
The Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers will provide accomodates for our guest. When calling the hotel, please sure to indicate the room rates are for the USHLI Conference. Also, a single-quad room has two queen size beds; up to four people can stay in one room.
- Single-Quad (Student) - $119 + tax (per night)
- Single-Quad (Non-Student) - $139 + tax (per night)
Southwest Airlines® is proud to be the Official Airline of USHLI and to offer a special discount to those traveling to/from Chicago Midway (MDW). A promo code will be available in September.
O'Hare International Airport
Blue Line Train: 24-hour service; cost is $5.00 one-way per person; travel time to downtown is 40 minutes; exit train at LAKE/CLARK. The hotel is approximately a $5.00 taxi ride from the train station.
Orange Line Train: Hours are 5:15 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.; cost is $2.25 one-way per person; travel time to downtown is 25 minutes; exit train at LAKE/CLARK. The hotel is approximately a $5.00 taxi ride from the train station.
- $25 - Valet parking rate per day for guest staying overnight
- $18 - Valet parking rate per day for guest not staying overnight
Dietary Restrictions & Allergies
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please notify Victoria Villalpando at email@example.com. 3% of our meals are gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan, but you must request an alternative dish from the waiter.