USHLI Conference Registration Rates 2020
Payment Alert *Full payment must be received by the applicable deadline. If registration fees are not received prior to the application deadline, the fee will increase in accordance with the fee schedule.
|Badge Type||Through DEC. 13||Through JAN. 17||Through FEB. 14|
|Student Group (10+)||$270||$295||$320|
- Please make checks and purchase orders payable to: United States Hispanic Leadership Institute, Inc. Our address is 431 S. Dearborn St., Suite 1203, Chicago, IL 60605
- Our online portal also accepts Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. A processing fee (2.5%) will be applied to the subtotal if the account is paid by Credit Card.
- There is a 5% cancellation penalty if canceled by Tuesday, January 14, 2020, and a 50% penalty if canceled by Friday, February 14, 2020. No-show registrations are non-refundable.
- All registration substitutions and modifications must be made by February 14, 2020.
USHLI Conference FAQs
- Networking receptions
- Thursday evening special event (TBD)
- Friday breakfast, lunch, and dance
- Saturday lunch, dinner, and dance
- Entrance into the Graduate School Fair and Career Connection Stations
- Closing session
- Click here to view the tentative agenda. We will update this page regularly.
- Students with a valid school I.D. can receive the student discount. This includes high school, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Conference attendees are required to review and accept the rules and regulations when they register for the conference. Click here to view the 2020 Rules and Regulations.
- Attendees must register by the applicable deadlines. If a conference registration is not received by the applicable deadline, the fee will increase in accordance with the registration pricing schedule. This rule also applies to check and purchase orders.
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Grade Level
- Preferred First Name
- Preferred Pronouns
- Primary Address
- Mobile Phone
- Facebook URL, Twitter URL, and/or LinkedIn
- Resume (College Students Only)
- Food Allergies and/or Dietary Restrictions
- Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number (We will share this info with our security team)
Only college students are required to upload their resume. This is a new requirement. Our team added a career development component to the conference called ‘Career Connections’ and we encourage everyone to partake. If you do not upload a resume on our online registration from by February 14, 2020, you will be asked to upload a copy when you check-in to the conference. Be sure to have a printed copy available during the conference.
How to upload your resume through group registration:
1. Go to our registration site and select ALREADY REGISTERED
2. Enter their email
3. Confirmation number they received at the time of registration
4. Then go to the MODIFY tab, click “Next”at the bottom of their Personal Information page.
5. Select “Add File” to upload their resume and click next until you find the FINISH button.
**** If you had selected a check or purchase order as a payment method at the time you registered, they have to select it again before they click the finish button. If you wish to pay with a credit card instead, you can do so in here as well.
- We offer a $20 discount per person when 10+ or more students register as a group. No code is necessary to receive the discount. Simply register 10+ students as a group.
Pingback:USHLI | USHLI Conference Registration
Pingback:Recruit Hispanic Leaders at National Career & College Fair | USHLI
Pingback:USHLI Links | USHLI